Monday, March 5, 2012

Diamond Interview and...

A while back, Maureen Bakis, author of the Graphic Novel Classroom, visited my class at TC, and followed up with an e-interview of me. It's just now published on Diamond Bookshelf's site here. In the work, I share on my thoughts on comics and education, resources for teachers, and what i'm up to with a comics dissertation.

Thanks to Maureen for the opportunity to speak on my work and to Diamond for running the piece. - Nick

UPDATE - since I first posted this, Cathy Davidson - of the National Council for the Humanities and author of Now You See It - wrote a lovely piece on me on the HASTAC site - and then tweeted it. Tweets about comic book dissertation have since been bouncing around the twittersphere! My first experience seeing that in action. Thanks, Cathy, and all the folks who've been RT'ing since - that was pretty cool. Getting to drawing now - ante raised! - Nick

No comments: